The online registration portal has changed, please follow the link on this website to register.
Junior Registration 5 to 18 years
Senior Registrations 19+
This link will ask you to create a new account, once the fields are completed it will link all your information from the old registration portal.
All players playing All Age, O/35, O/45, Zone League must upload a photo, the photo will not come over from the old portal.
Registration dates at Fieldsend Oval
Sunday 3rd – 10am – 3pm
Wednesday 6th – 5pm – 9pm
Sunday 10th – 10am – 3pm
Thursday 14th – 5pm – 9pm
Sunday 17th – 10am – 3pm
Thursday 21st – 5pm – 9pm
Development and Zone League players please refer to your coaches and or managers regarding registration and fitting day.
All new players to Maitland Junior Football must submit a copy of either a birth certificate, passport or proof of age card.
These can be emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone to 0432 945 237 or brought to Fieldsend Oval.
Don’t forget to obtain the Active Kids Voucher before you register!
Maitland Junior FC TAFE NSW Summer 6’s
registrations are now available by clicking here.
- Would love to see All Girls teams participate in our Summer 6’s
- It is 6 players which includes the goal keeper on the park at any one time.
- Juniors play on a Thursday and Seniors play on a Friday at Fieldsend Oval.
- Competition commences on Thursday 17th October and Friday 18th October.
- There will be two games per team each competition day with a Finals series to complete the 8-week competition.
- Game times will be from 6pm and may change on the day due to weather conditions.
- Each player registration includes referee fees and each team will pay a team registration of $100. The Active Kids voucher may be used for player registrations.
- 8-18 years registered players $100, 19+ years registered players $140, 8-18 years unregistered player $130, 19+ years unregistered players $180
- Team registrations and fees to be completed Friday 27th September. There will be one registration day at Fieldsend Oval on Friday 27th September from 4pm to 7pm.
Payments may be made via direct deposit to:
Name as reference
- Team name and player names with the team managers name to Evelyn at email@example.com
- Playing draws will be with the teams the week before competition commences.
- Playing rules will be distributed to the team managers.
- Ten players maximum per team, 8-11 years play 2×12 minute halves, 12-16 years play 2x15minute halves and 17+years play 2x20minute halves
ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER – WHAT TO DO
FROM 1ST JANUARY 2019
How to apply for and redeem vouchers
Four simple steps:
- Visit sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids. Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program.
- Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
- Redeem your voucher, log onto myfootballclub, register and enter the voucher ID number.
When your child commences their chosen sport or activity, your online account will show the status of the voucher change from ‘Active’ to ‘Redeemed’.
Registration Fees for 2019
MY FOOTBALL ACCOUNT
For over 11 years players and participants in football were identified using an FFA number.
- This old FFA number is linked to all player history stored in MyFootballClub.
- The Play Football System is replacing MyFootballClub, therefore removing the need for participants to have an FFA number, by creating a Football Account linked to more than just their registration to play or participate in Football.
- My Football is the official account for football participants and fans in Australia from December 2018.
- My Football account gives people access to football registrations, exclusive content, special offers and discounts.
- Registration portal for all football types
- Registration Portal for Players, Volunteers and Referees
- Access exclusive ticket pre-sale offers
- Receive discounts on national teams’ tickets and finals series
- Manage your preferences online
Creating a Football Account
- Existing Participants need to ‘Claim’ their profile by entering key information that will match with the existing record within MyFootballClub.
- Click on the following link www.account.footballnetwork.com.au/register to Register for your Football account.
What is required to complete the Football Account process?
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Current Photo to upload as your profile pic
Other ways to register include:
Signing in with Facebook or Google and allowing the tools to identify your personal details.
Tips for Parents registering on behalf of their kids:
- Parents are encouraged to create a separate Football Account for each member their family. Simply use the same email address for each of the children’s accounts.
- Family members once created can all be linked to a Parent Account.
- Accounts that include linked family members allow that Parent account to manage all their family member registrations. Linked accounts may also provide a discount for multiple siblings (if this is a discount on offer at the club you are registering with).
Maitland Junior FC Philosophy
- Maitland Junior Football offers all players a friendly happy atmosphere in which to play football
- Our philosophy is development and fun. Our aim is to provide football for all players.
- Players play in age groups from 6 years (Turning 5 or 6 years of age) to Over 45 years, male, female and mixed teams.
- All coaches are accredited with FFA coaching licenses.
- Maitland Junior Football Club’s code of conduct is abided by at all times.
- Canteen and facilities are always open whenever we have a team or teams playing at Fieldsend Oval.
- We are here if you wish to play football.