Don’t forget to obtain the Active Kids Voucher, online through Service NSW, before you register
Click on this link to register. Registration for 2020 is available from 1st February
All players playing All Age, O/35, O/45, Zone League must upload a photo.
Last registration day is 16/8/2020
All new players to Maitland Junior Football must submit a copy of either a birth certificate, passport or proof of age card.
These can be sent to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone to 0432 945 237 or brought to Fieldsend Oval.
2020 Registration Fees
Entry & Junior MiniRoos, Youth Interdistrict, Senior Men & Women (incl ZFL), Football 4 All
Important Information Regarding Registrations
(as mandated in FFA National Regulations introduced from 1/1/07
in compliance with FIFA Statutes)
- Unless otherwise stated, registration covers the period 1st January 2020 to 31st December 2020. Registration & Transfer of Players ceases on 30th June 2020.
- “Players should ensure they are familiar with the insurance benefits available to them through Northern NSW Football’s Sport Accident Insurance policy.
- NNSWF provides only a basic level of cover for players and this policy is not intended to provide complete coverage. Details on the insurance, including policy wording and limits, etc can be found on the following website: http://www.gowgatessport.com.au/football. Optional ugrades to the basic level of cover provided by NNSWF may be available and anyone wishing to discuss their situation is invited to contact Gow Gates directly.”
- Application for a Refund of Registration Fee applies only to players who have not participated in an Official Fixture match or lodged an insurance claim for the current season.
- A $10 administration fee will apply for all Player Cancellations once processed by Hunter Valley Football.
- A Fee of $50.00 will be charged per Player when Transferring Clubs within the Hunter Valley Football Zone. Interdistrict Age Competitions & Zone Football League ONLY (MiniRoos exempt)
- The Full Registration Fee will be charged per Player when Transferring Clubs from Zone to Zone (fee applied by the Zone player is moving to). Interdistrict Age Competitions & Zone Football League ONLY (MiniRoos exempt) Players will be required to seek Fee Compensation (if applicable) from their original Club – it is advised that you refer to Notes 3, 4, 5 & 6 before proceeding with any application for Regsitration Fee refunds – any refund of the Club component fee of a Player Registration is at the Clubs’ discretion.
- No Refund claim will be accepted after 30th June 2020.
- These Registration Charges have been approved by the Board of Hunter Valley Football Association for the 2020 Season.
- “Club Registration Fees must be approved by Hunter Valley Football Association for the 2020 Season, before distribution & advertising by your Club to players via Websites, PlayFootball registration database, email or other written format.”
- All Registration Fees & included Components must be displayed at all Club registration venues and must be visible. This includes Grounds, Websites, Social Media, etc.
MAITLAND JUNIOR FOOTBALL CLUB EXPLANATION OF FEES
Further to the above registration information from HValley Football is the following information regarding what the fees charged by Maitland Junior Football Club Inc includes.
- All fees are included in the total cost there are NO weekly game fees
- Physio at Fieldsend for consultation and injury coverage from 5pm on Friday, 12noon on Saturday and 8am on Sunday
- Supply of strapping tape
- Drink bottle
- First aid kits for each team
- Football at training for each player
- Appropriately accredited coaches
- Gear replacement and update
- Insurances for club equipment (mandatory from Maitland City Council) and office bearers (mandatory from FFA)
- Line marking paint
- Electricity bills
- Playing shirts if no sponsor available
- Advertising, internet, EftPos and telephone
- Goal keeping coach
- Cleaning of amenities and canteen
- Team nomination fee
- Calibration of emergency equipment
- Coaching Coordinator
- Player Service awards
- Referee accreditation
- Gala Day participation
- All Age teams who play All Age A will be charged an extra $5.00 to cover the referee fees for home matches
- Family fee is available to families with 3 or more children under the age of 18 years, the youngest child will be given free registration as the family discount
but does not include the shorts or socks
- Development teams kit includes: 1xplaying strip, 1xtraining strip, 1xclub polo, 1xclub jacket, 1xkit bag. Any further gear required is available for purchase.
ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER – WHAT TO DO
FROM 1ST JANUARY 2019
How to apply for and redeem vouchers
Four simple steps:
- Visit sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids. Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program.
- Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
- Redeem your voucher, log onto myfootballclub, register and enter the voucher ID number.
When your child commences their chosen sport or activity, your online account will show the status of the voucher change from ‘Active’ to ‘Redeemed’.